- How the eurosceptic Finns Party is changing the national agenda.
- How does EPP stand over the authoritarianism in Budapest?
- The latest analysis of Lorenzo Monfregola focuses on the three German left parties: Die Linke (The Left), the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SDP) and Die Grünen (The Greens). What are the parties strategies to gain political consensus on the wake of the next European elections?
- The world’s largest democracy is getting ready for the parliamentary elections, and Indian parties are planning their next political campaign moves.
- The presidential topic only represents a piece of a very complex puzzle: Algeria, the oil giant of the African continent like Nigeria, has not yet managed to diversify its economic framework.
- The economic and politic synergy between Italy and Russia is based on the strong complementarity.
- The recent military escalation reflects the underlying dynamics of the never-ending Kashmir conflict.
- The election of Donald Trump but not only: all the causes of the recession in Iran.
- Salvini in balance on the European wire.