23 January 2019
- Why should a majority group have the right to protect their culture? Isn’t it the minority that needs protection?
- Islam calls for unity within diversity says Nayla Tabbara, co-founder of the Lebanese Adyan Foundation for Solidarity, Diversity and Human Dignity.
- The practice of toleration with the attitude of tolerance. Interview with Pei Wang from Tsinghua University.
- Recognition of our religious diversity and plurality should be the fundamental task of toleration, says Josè Casanova from Georgetown University.
- We need to create opportunities for young migrants, so that one day they will help us to reset the compass for a more tolerant, inclusive and progressive future. Interview with human rights lawyer and professor Jacqueline Bhabha from Harvard University.
- Venice’s history is symbolic for toleration, tolerance but also for exclusion. It has been putting civilizations in dialogues for centuries, says Shaul Bassi from Ca’ Foscari University.
- Targeting people as outsiders is part of the new tribal nationalist agenda to protect majorities against minorities.
- Why did political Islam fail? And why did political Islam in Turkey, which started as a rising star turno into a political monster? Interview with Cengiz Aktar.
- These are the videos taken during the Conference Dimensions and Challenges of Russian Liberalism in October 2017.
- More and more citizens feel abandoned or betrayed by their State, by the Welfare State, says Lisa Anderson.