An international symposium organized by Reset Dialogues on Civilizations, Reset Dialogues US in partnership with the Tunisian Academy of Sciences, Letters, and Arts (Beit al-Hikma), and the support of the LUCE Foundation and the Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- The opening discussion of a series of online events co-sponsored by the Georgetown University’s Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs and Reset Dialogues on Civilizations.
- Reset Dialogues on Civilizations in collaboration with the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is organizing an ONLINE five days summer school and a two days conference addressing issues concerning global intellectual history and study how modern nation-states have engaged with issues of difference and integration, including the themes of subnational identities and linguistic, ethnic and religious minorities in Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Reset Dialogues in collaboration with the Italian Academy at Columbia University and the support of the Carnegie Corporation of New York, presents a half-day event to confront these themes in furtherance of its mission to promote cultural pluralism and political liberties.
- Reset DOC in collaboration with BookCity Milano will present and engage in an open debate on its last volume titled “Mediterranean Challenge: What Pushes People from Africa Northwards”. If you’re based in Milan, join us at Cascina Casottello.
- An International Conference organized by Reset DOC and Reset Dialogues in partnership with the College of William & Mary taking place in Williamsburg, VA, United States.
- An international conference on the evolution of democracy organized by Reset DOC in partnership with Carep – Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies and the support of the Italian Minstry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- An International symposium on religious pluralism organised by Reset Dialogues on Civilizations in partnership with the King Abdul-Aziz Foundation.
- An International Symposium organised by Reset Dialogues on Civilizations in partnership with the Giorgio Cini Foundation, the Mominum Foundation and under the patronage of the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
- An international conference organized by the Bobst Center for Peace and Justice and the Program in Law and Public Affairs at Princeton University in partnership with Reset Dialogues on Civilizations.