Reset DOC in collaboration with BookCity Milano will present and engage in an open debate on its last volume titled “Mediterranean Challenge: What Pushes People from Africa Northwards”. If you’re based in Milan, join us at Cascina Casottello.
- An International Conference organized by Reset DOC and Reset Dialogues in partnership with the College of William & Mary taking place in Williamsburg, VA, United States.
- An international conference on the evolution of democracy organized by Reset DOC in partnership with Carep – Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies and the support of the Italian Minstry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- An International symposium on religious pluralism organised by Reset Dialogues on Civilizations in partnership with the King Abdul-Aziz Foundation.
- An International Symposium organised by Reset Dialogues on Civilizations in partnership with the Giorgio Cini Foundation, the Mominum Foundation and under the patronage of the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
- An international conference organized by the Bobst Center for Peace and Justice and the Program in Law and Public Affairs at Princeton University in partnership with Reset Dialogues on Civilizations.
- An International Conference on the “Illiberal Trend” organized by ResetDOC in partnership with the Italian Academy at the Columbia University and the New York Review of Books.
- What are liberal democracy’s greatest weaknesses in the face of spreading populist movements? Reset Dialogues on Civilizations is proud to launch a new series of seminars and public lectures focused on the Illiberal Trend.
- A two-year research project aimed at examining how sacred texts and related theories shape political frames, either toward tolerance and pluralism or, on the contrary, to radicalism and violence.
- An International symposium organised by Reset Dialogues on Civilizations in partnership with the King Abdul-Aziz Foundation and the Granada Institute for Higher Education and Research.