- The recent military escalation reflects the underlying dynamics of the never-ending Kashmir conflict.
- The election of Donald Trump but not only: all the causes of the recession in Iran.
- Salvini in balance on the European wire.
- The eighth consecutive protest took place January 26th.
- The electoral defeat of the BJP does not mark the end of Hindu nationalism as such, not even its retreat
- The last 40 years of the history of the Middle Eastern country from the point of view of a special witness
- The new president represents an example of anti-political trend.
- In many ways, Kaczynski’s economic policy is similar to Orbán’s in Hungary. It is a mix of welfare and statism, while remaining open to foreign investment.
- At a national executive meeting in New Delhi last September the president of the Bharatiya Janata Party Amit Shah said that the party would remain in power for the next 50 years if it won the 2019 general election. Was he just dreaming?