- ResetDoc met the Russian philosopher. Although Dugin denies that he is Putin’s ambassador or his direct advisor, he confirms that the geopolitical strategies of the Russian president reflect his theories perfectly
- As the elections near, there is no question that Vladimir Putin is certain to begin his fourth mandate as president of the Russian Federation.
- The number of arguments and explanations dealing with post-Soviet Russia is continuously increasing. Scholars, journalists and policy-makers are all obsessed with its trajectory and, even more specifically, the role of Vladimir Putin.
- While Moscow was getting ready for a fairly low-key hundredth anniversary celebration of the Bolshevik uprising, another revolution resonated in the anti-Putin activist circles.
- This is the text of a lecture which will be delivered by prof. Sergei A. Mevdev (Higher School of Economics, Moscow) at the Conference Dimensions and Challenges of Russian Liberalism on Friday, Oct. 27.
- “Historical” and “strategic”. This was how Saudi King Salman’s state visit to Moscow, in early October, has been described by the Arabic and Russian press in celebration of the diplomatic rapprochement between the two countries. However, political reconciliation still remains far from being reached.
- Reset Dialogues on Civilizations in partnership with University of Turin, Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies (IERES) – George Washington University and William&Mary College is turning the spotlight on Russia.
- Recent nationwide anti-corruption rallies in Russia have increased hope among many observers for a glimmer of political change.
- ‘Honor killing’, ubijstva chesti in Russian, is fairly common in Chechnya where homosexuals are often killed by relatives in order to preserve the family’s honor from the shame they have brought.