An International Conference organised by Reset DOC in collaboration with Fondazione Giorgio Cini and made possible with the support of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- A conference organised by Reset DOC in collaboration with the Contending Modernities initiative of the Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies at the Keough School of Global Affairs, University of Notre Dame; the U.S. Embassy to the Holy See, the Policy Planning Unit of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Reset Dialogues on Civilizations.
- The 9th edition of the Istanbul Seminars will be held on May 24-28, 2016 at Istanbul Bilgi University. Topic: “Religion, Righs and the Public Sphere””
- The second edition of the “Russia Workshop” is organised by Reset DOC in collaboration with the Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies (George Washington University)
- A discussion with Michael Walzer organised by Reset DOC in collaboration with the Institute of Religion, Culture and Public Life at Columbia University
- An event organized by Reset-Dialogues on Civilizations, LUISS Guido Carli-Department of Political Sciences and LUISS Guido Carli School of Government
- A conference organized by Reset-Dialogues on Civilizations and Arab Media Report, with a contribution by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- Università degli Studi di Milano Sala Napoleonica, Via S. Antonio 12 17 Settembre 2015
- Almost 25 years after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the process of “re-composition” of a Moscow-dominated political space is still under way. Under the influence of different traditions, factors, events and interests, Russia seems to have developed a new version of the “power state” that dominated European history until the 20th century’s tragedies. What was the weight of the Soviet legacy and of the crises of the 1990s in this development? What has been the influence of political leaders and intellectuals, siloviki, and economic elites on the current Russian political thought? To what extent have external factors – such as NATO enlargement, the enlargement of the European Union toward East and the ongoing crisis over Ukraine – contributed to shape this thought? What place for minorities and cultural differences does this political trend leave? How does the idea of a “power state” influence Russia’s foreign policy and international relations?
- Call for Applications for graduate students to attend the Expo 2015 Summer School. READ: Reset-DoC special focus – “Nourishing the soul. Food and Religions”