This new study promoted by Reset DOC aims to go precisely to the origins of the phenomenon of migration from the south to Europe, to restore transit dignity to the choice of hundreds of thousands of people, and objectively reconstruct one of the most politicised issues of recent decades.
- This volume gathers the articles presented at the Reset DOC Istanbul Seminars 2015, which took place at the Istanbul Bilgi University from May 26 to May 30, 2015. The 2015 Istanbul Seminars addressed the topic of “Politics Beyond Borders. The Republican Model Challenged by the Internationalization of Economy, Law and Communication”.
- In cooperation with Small Media, the English website focused on the analysis of Iranian media universe, Arab Media Report has produced Revolution Decoded: Iran’s Digital Media Landscape.
- The apparent demise of Russia’s liberal ideas and expectations determine the role of the remaining institutions and actors in promoting an alternative liberalism that, although weakened, remains credible. This second volume of Reset’s ‘Russia Workshop’ collects a selection of the ‘State and Political Discourse in Russia’ conference proceedings.
- Can Libya be a state under rule of law? Which conditions are needed to make it possible? What role can traditional family ties, relations between clans and the army as well as new generations have in the process of state-building?
- The monograph Gülen Media Empire, who contains Turkish, Italian, US authors’ essays, intends to analyse Gülen movement and its relations with media (TV, print, movies) with the purpose of spreading its ideology and its political and religious message.