The economic and politic synergy between Italy and Russia is based on the strong complementarity.
- ResetDoc met the Russian philosopher. Although Dugin denies that he is Putin’s ambassador or his direct advisor, he confirms that the geopolitical strategies of the Russian president reflect his theories perfectly
- These are the videos taken during the Conference Dimensions and Challenges of Russian Liberalism in October 2017.
- As the elections near, there is no question that Vladimir Putin is certain to begin his fourth mandate as president of the Russian Federation.
- While Moscow was getting ready for a fairly low-key hundredth anniversary celebration of the Bolshevik uprising, another revolution resonated in the anti-Putin activist circles.
- This is the text of a lecture which will be delivered by prof. Sergei A. Mevdev (Higher School of Economics, Moscow) at the Conference Dimensions and Challenges of Russian Liberalism on Friday, Oct. 27.
- Reset Dialogues on Civilizations in partnership with University of Turin, Institute for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies (IERES) – George Washington University and William&Mary College is turning the spotlight on Russia.
- Recent nationwide anti-corruption rallies in Russia have increased hope among many observers for a glimmer of political change.
- The concept of liberalism in Russia played an important role during the 1990s ‘shock therapy’ – that drove the transition from USSR through a series of liberal reforms