Can the strongest beliefs in the enviromentalist cause and aggressive, far-right neonationalism coexist in today’s Europe? One Hungarian political movement shows how.
- Bratislava’s People’s Party has exploited widespread disilussion and frustration with corrupt politics to enjoy an electoral boom. Besides loud-speaking, there are core policy reasons behind such success.
- The economic and politic synergy between Italy and Russia is based on the strong complementarity.
- ResetDoc met the Russian philosopher. Although Dugin denies that he is Putin’s ambassador or his direct advisor, he confirms that the geopolitical strategies of the Russian president reflect his theories perfectly
- Nativism informs the way in which far-right organizations identify the members of the national community and those who challenge or threaten it.
- Some notes on the cultural background of xenophobia