How the demonization of ‘gender ideology’ has become a rhetorical tool.
- ResetDoc met the Russian philosopher. Although Dugin denies that he is Putin’s ambassador or his direct advisor, he confirms that the geopolitical strategies of the Russian president reflect his theories perfectly
- Orban’s tax policy had two objectives. The first was to bolster the public purse and pay down Hungary’s inflated debt burden; the second was to rebalance the ratio between foreign and Hungarian capital.
- Data, politics, NGOs, racism, Matteo Salvini. What’s going on in Italy with migrants and refugees.
- Nativism informs the way in which far-right organizations identify the members of the national community and those who challenge or threaten it.
- The 45-year old Matteo Salvini has led the Lega through its metamorphosis from a regional-localist-pro EU party and key ally of Silvio Berlusconi, into a nationalist, anti-European and xenophobic parliamentary block whose strength seems likely to keep growing through next year’s European elections.
- The world is experiencing an overt, cumulative and transversal illiberal trend, linked to appeals to the people, to identities, often to the past, and to demands for closed-door policies and order.
- In all countries, established political parties have the dangerous propensity to counter this electoral wave of populism by adopting the issues and language used by them.