An interview with PM Mohammed Shtayyeh on the day of the signing of the “Abraham Accords” between Israel and the two Gulf countries
- What the normalization and the freeze of Israel’s annexation of West Bank territories means for the Middle East, the Arab world and the Palestinians.
- Can the US regain its place as a beacon for democracy and multilateralism in the world? As the country moves closer to an election which could mark the end of a four-year long political maesltrom, Reset Dialogues discussed it with Thomas Wright, Director of the Brookings Institution’s Center on the United States and Europe and The Atlantic contributor.
- Michael Walzer, Karen Barkey, Spencer P. Boyer, Sheri Berman, Jonathan Laurence, Rahsaan Maxwell. Six powerful voices, six prominent American political thinkers on the impact of George Floyd’s murder and the challenges ahead for US democracy.
- World-renowned pollster and political stategist Stanley Greenberg speaks to ResetDoc about the impact of nation-wide anti-racist protests on US politics and upcoming presidential elections.
- The surprising alliance between Bibi Netanyahu and Benny Gantz looks to deal a definitive blow to Palestinians’ statehood aspirations. With the Arab countries complicity.
- Do liberal democracies have the moral, political and intellectual resources to fight the politics of fear and cruelty? A discussion, and some proposals, by prof. Seyla Benhabib
- One of the most renowned American social scientists, Craig Calhoun discusses lessons learnt from the Brexit saga, and the challenges ahead to save democracy.
- The election of Donald Trump but not only: all the causes of the recession in Iran.