An interview with PM Mohammed Shtayyeh on the day of the signing of the “Abraham Accords” between Israel and the two Gulf countries
- What the normalization and the freeze of Israel’s annexation of West Bank territories means for the Middle East, the Arab world and the Palestinians.
- The Israeli author, activist and daughter of the late General Moshe Dayan speaks to Reset on the prospects ahead for the country – and the region – as Benny Gantz and Amir Peretz prepare to join a new Netanyahu-led government.
- The surprising alliance between Bibi Netanyahu and Benny Gantz looks to deal a definitive blow to Palestinians’ statehood aspirations. With the Arab countries complicity.
- Far from any grand debate about the “Deal of the Century”, the preferences of a few key minority groups will most likely tilt the balance of Israel’s third consecutive general election. Here’s why.
- The divide between state and religion is back at the center of Israel’s politics, and promises to remain so for a long time. A headache for any government that will come out of political negotiations, or an unprecedent third election round.
- As the Israeli left looks to be heading towards yet another disastrous election, former 2011 Tent Protest leader Yonatan Levi reflects on the heritage of that historic mobilization: where has all that energy, and political demands, gone?