Rome, 4-5 June 2015 9.00 am -6.30 pm Palazzo San Macuto – Sala del Refettorio Via del Seminario, 76 Rome. Italy
- The Istanbul Seminars 2015, organised by Reset-Dialogues on Civilizations in partnership with the Istanbul Bilgi University, will bring together for the eighth time philosophers, political analysts and sociologists for a week on the Bosphorus.
- Reset-Dialogues on Civilizations and Università degli Studi di Milano, in cooperation with Laboratorio Culture, Diritti e Istituzioni at the Università degli Studi di Milano and Oasis Foundation are pleased to invite to the following seminars, to be held in Milan, Italy.
- On the occasion of the screening of “Against the Current”, a documentary produced by the Lebanese Foundation Aydan on the theme of tolerance in the experiences of four religious figures in Lebanon, the promoters have organized a seminar aimed at discussing the current situation of interreligious dialogue in Jordan and in the region. The purpose of this event – the second one in a series of annual seminars on “Religions and Violence” – is to promote a forum of dialogue involving Jordanian institutions, universities and schools, also in view of Amman’s front line engagement for peace, tolerance and pluralism.
- Reset-Dialogues on Civilizations is pleased to present the new Reset-DoC special issue of Seminar magazine
- Reset-Dialogues on Civilizations organises two days of study and dialogue, one in Rome (December 3rd 2014) and one in Tunis (January 28th 2015). This comes after the approval of a new democratic constitution in Tunisia, after the October 2014’s general election and November-December 2014’s presidential ballot, held within the framework of the Arab Media Report project and together with Tunisian (Observatoire Arabe des Religions et des Libertés) and Italian academic partners (LUISS University).
- On October 23-24, the Institute for Religion Culture and Public Life (Columbia University) and Reset-Dialogues on Civilizations, with the Ralf Bunche Institute for International Studies at the Cuny Graduate Center (City University of New York), will organize a two-days conference in New York on Religious Wars in Europe and the Contemporary Islamic Civil War: Reflections, Patterns and Comparisons.
- “For an inclusive citizenship” is a cycle of conferences organized by Reset-Dialogues on Civilizations, in cooperation with Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli, Università degli Studi di Milano, Politecnico di Milano, Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi, Radio Popolare and with the patronage of the City of Milan and Fondazione Cariplo.
- The international association Reset-Dialogues on Civilizations, founded by Nina zu Fürstenberg and Giancarlo Bosetti, will present the Reset‐Dialogues on Civilizations Award for intercultural dialogue to the short film “Vivo e Veneto” (Italy 2014, 8’) within the context of the 21st edition of the Capalbio International Short Film Festival, hosted in the Tuscan town from July 24th to July 27th. The film was presented in the category for Short Comedy and directed by Francesco Bovo.
- The seventh edition of the Istanbul Seminars will be held on May 15-20, 2014 at Istanbul Bilgi University. Topic: “The Sources of Pluralism – Metaphysics, Epistemology, Law and Politics”